Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to Speak French - Learn French Fast With This Amazing Secret!


By Franck Silvestre


Do you want to learn a new language and be able to speak like a real native?

It's not as difficult as you may be thinking. Let me show you my method to learn French or any other language of your choice.

The truth is that there is not only one way to learn a new language, but there are several methods to do so. I'm a French native, and I speak and write several languages. I'm fluent in English, Arabic, French (my mother tongue), and creole. I also speak Spanish.

So how I do it, and most importantly, how you can do this too?

1. Think out the box

I know many people who try to learn a new language, but they fail because they try to do what everyone else is telling them to do. You need to understand that you are different, and that something working for John Doe might not work for you. You need to review the various ways of learning French, and then, go with the one that work best for you.

2. Immerse yourself in a French 'ambiance'

You don't really need to travel to Paris for complete immersion. You can do this without any French native at all. For this to work, you need to have friends that are also passionate about French, just like you. Do this now. Pick up the phone, and tell to your friends that whenever you meet together, you will speak French for the first ten minutes.

Believe me, this is powerful. Just imagine doing this every time you see your friend. If you see him every day at work, you'll be talking almost one hour of French in real life situation.

But what's even more powerful is that whenever you can't find the French word you need to express yourself, all you need to do is to search for it in the dictionary. And believe me, if you do this every single time, you will progress pretty quickly.

Do you want to discover MORE killer tips and secrets to become fluent in French FAST? Get your French Learning Secret now at my: http://www.learnfrenchexpert.com website

0 comments:

Post a Comment