Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Learn to Write Chinese in Weeks, Not Years


By Barbara Glades


Speaking a new language can seem like the impossible, especially if you find learning languages really hard - so imagine what it is like to be able to write in a totally new language from your own? Many people find learning to write in French for example tricky, and that is with using the same alphabet that they are used to, so think what it would be like to learn to write Chinese! For many people, myself included, Chinese writing has always looked beautiful and artistic, but it has never been something that I personally thought I would be able to do. In fact if you had told me 6 weeks ago that I would be able to both read and write in conversational Chinese I would have laughed out loud! But now, after taking a new and easy to understand Chinese course I can now do both with ease.

So what was the secret to me being able to learn to write Chinese in a matter of weeks? "Rocket Chinese" that's what. This is an online course that helps you write and speak in Chinese by utilising a 31 lesson audio course and 4 other components that will teach you how to write in Chinese and learn more about Chinese culture and grammar through games and by using the Rocket Languages support team who are available 24 hours a day. If you are unsure as to how easy it will be to learn to write Chinese you can even take a free 6 day trial of "Rocket Chinese" and see for yourself. I was astounded at how simple and straightforward these lessons are and with each stroke of written Chinese being explained step by step, you too will soon be able to write confidently in Chinese and amaze your friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment